Sunday, October 18, 2009

Double post ….

Saturday night,  I was no in the mood posting therefore I didn’t post any…But today , I will post what I have done for yesterday night and today. Actually, I don’t know what am I typing…Haha coz, I miss her and I am in a rush.  Continue updating my blog because of her. My promise to her….

Saturday, 17october 2009,  I was at home al the time. Didn’t do a lot of thing. I was home alone. Parents and my sibling all went out for deepavali holiday. But me…. Alone at home ….listening to music with great base and on the music till extremely loud….Nice studying in this kind of environment. All I can do at home was just studying and listening to music ….No mood to go anywhere with anyone else but only you. I meant it.

Then at night, went to have dinner with family. As you know every Saturday is my family gathering. It has been since a while I have my Saturday dinner with my family. Really not used to it lo. Hehe..

At night, I kept looking at the phone…wondering when she is going to sms or mms me….The missing feel is much more stronger during night. All I can do is just look at our pic…Dammmittttttt…..

Sunday…..Now I am rushing to a weeding dinner….something new lo….wedding dinner in the afternoon….Tell you more in the next post…..Bye

Bye people and darling…..

The endz

 

No comments:

Post a Comment