Saturday, October 17, 2009


 17 Oct 2009

Yesterday was 16 October 2009.  

I hate Friday’s class. It was bored and I freaking need enough sleep. It was bored because every Friday I will have my account class as my first class. Do you know how boring is the class. Omg, you can’t imagine it. However, got me and cm there, how possible the class to be bored le…Coz we are joker ma and naughty also….Ops!!

Today in account class, we two were so lifeless and bored and we decided to do something…. Sorry tze weng. Tze weng is one of our brothers in the account class. He has a bad habit which is never silent his phone during class. I guess all of you can already guess what is me and cm plan right! Okie, we called Tw during the class. And his phone rang…Everyone stared at him and our lecturer shake her head!!! Ops, sorry…haha

The next one is marvin ….This one even worst. He left his phone on the table. We unsilent his phone and called his phone and tell him that his gf call…what we expected is not what we got..We expected marvin will be freaking nervous and…… But, he just said: Off it la…..Dammit, sorry Felicia!!!

Then I went to English class. Okie that one was quite fun also. Ms chris rock….gua!!! She gave us revision for our coming mid year….somemore she said this is her first time giving revision in her teaching life…I wondered why and I asked…And she said, because you guys are weak….OMg….(we are special then say la, you gave us revision because you like us right? Don’t be shy Ok, ms chris!!)

Ponteng Micro!! Hope that Mr Alex will never know….But I knew that my attendance has been taken lo….Hehhe

Went to find Bi Bi after that…..We went to Paparich to gao tim our lunch. We ate our lunch in a hurry lo…coz need to rush to somewhere later. Hais…This ‘somewhere’ you will never want to know and even thought I let you guess, you also cannot guess it …trust me..But I like it and it is special ….I should say… I like every place that can be with you and you will be my side !!

Here come the somewhere…Have a look at the pic and tell me : what  is the ‘somewhere’ that i was talking about….

                                             Our zoo Negara entrance Ticket!! cost Rm 40!!


                                            Little Monkey!! Like human lo. super active!!

                                             " stop taking picture of mine, I am eating lo...Shy shy lo"

                                             Two little small Pony ....
 
Rusa " babi" .....^^

My beloved one...=)

AM i posting a god pose??? 

Tallest animal in the world..every thing also long .....But..

speechless....enjoying themselves ..Maybe two also male de..Gay lo

"OK...we are done with our business...whose turn now??"Thx for the good show !!

Hippo ( mother and her kid)

I feel so upset ....I lost to a bull.Look at its muscle...dammit!!!!

"Help me!!! I am the frog prince...where is my princess??"

enjoying itself!!! the cheetah..
The lazy King...But when it howl, it was so loud!!
Before leaving.....

my solo picture....taken by her!!

She went to Indonesia….Cant really have a good sleep yesterday. Was looking at me and her pic before I sleep. Just wondering how is she over there and is everything all right, is she enjoying there….Okie, I miss her …That’s it..Before she left, I had thousand words to tell her but I didn’t tell all..coz, I don’t think that it will be necessary also..It is going to be 3 days…3 days no her call at all….can’t hear her voice in 3 days time…Shit..But I have to tahan!! Not used to it..Without her voice as my last voice to heard of the day really not used to it…and I felt like something aint right…Miss her while I was having steamboat with ccm they all..Around 9 smtg…wondering whether is she also feel the same as me….Anywhere, enjoy urself and faster come to my side….

I have to start my study now. Mid year is around the corner.. Study is the best way to reduce my missing feel to her…Hope it help!!

Bye people….

The endz

No comments:

Post a Comment