Saturday, October 31, 2009

31 October 2009

It had been a long time since i updated my blog...Feel so sorry about it...But anyway, i wasn't free recently. Mid year had passed long time ago..It may sounded like the hard moment had passed...But All of you are wrong. The end of Mid year is the begin of the nightmare!!!

Busy doing my research paper , which is due next Friday(6 November). Quite Stress lo. Not really finished yet..Just finished my thesis statement, 1.0 and 2.0!! Still got a long way to go!

Besides research paper, Quiz! Others Assigment! Omg!!! why are all of them come and visit me within one month...Hais..Anyway, i know that i can do it!!hehe..You know what, i also believe this phrase: Stress is the only thing that can dominate me to success and to the end of the goal!! * created by Yk copyright reserved*

Yeah!! ALmost forget to tell!! Me and my baby just passed our 2 months. Happy belated 2 months anniversary. In this 2 months time, a lot of things really happened. Thanks for everything that you have given to me and thanks for being my side forever and whenever i need you !! I love you more every single seconds and This feeling wont go anywhere and it will always remain in my heart and locked up!! =)

Remember, till now ! you are still my beloved one and i will be next to you , act as a listener, give you advice, protect you and etc...All i want now is just that you will be happy every day and enjoy your life!! Kinda miss you now!! i Love you!!

Night people and baby!!!

Hope that i wont die because of stressful!!!

The endz

No comments:

Post a Comment