Tuesday, January 5, 2010

05 january 2009

Hi people!!

I am not dead yet... A lot of you say that I am dead ady.coz never update blog for so long..All right, stop the rumors now. I am not dead yet...Just lazy to update lo...But due to my baby request, just post something between me and her la.

The following content may make you laugh like shit but just endure la..

Yesterday, I and my baby just use train to pavilion lo. Haha...guess what, that was my first time using train lo. Quite fresh actually...Something new. I parked my car near her house and then we went to pavilion by using rapid Kl. From Rapid kl then change another train, monorail. After a while, reach bukit bintang station. From there just walk to pavilion.

It was something new to me. And quite happy because can experience my first time together with my beloved one. I know that she hates that, but she still tolerate and accompany me. I really appreciate it. Thanks…

We went fitness and watch movie there. Sherlock Holmes was not bad...He is a very smart legendary people and I will take him as my example. Out of no where, I found out that me and him are quite a like..hehe

As I expected, she was freaking tired that night. First time hearing that she fall in sleep without taking bath. She always takes bath before her sleep...

Anyway, enjoying every moment together with her.. Thanks for everything…

Love ya!!!

The ends…..

No comments:

Post a Comment