Monday, October 5, 2009

03 october 2009

Happy Mid Autumn!! This festival is one of the greatest festival of Chinese. The moon and the moon cakes....

My house organized an event on the day. It also can be consider as family gathering day. It was fine and awesome. Didnt drink much that day. just few bottle of Paulaner. Besides this special festival, my baby darling also celebrated her birthday on the same day.

That day, my house was fulled of people and noisy.But i like it. Everyone had joy that day. Can see through their face...Hehe..

Anyway, once again!!! Happy Mid Autumn!


The endz
*Happy Mid Autumn <3*



04 october 2009

Finished CTS presentation liao.

Thanks to my darling.

She helped me a lot and appreciate it.

Grandma is in the hospital now...going to have operation soon

Worrying but wish her all the best and i miss your foods!!

the endz
*I look at my hands and feel missing you,Cause the spaces between my fingers.Are right where yours fit perfectly.*





05 october 2009

Was being emo for the entire day.

Not enough sleep , friend's passed away, grandma incident, assigment and her tos

Suddenly felt so stress and i am ok with it

need to play a super tired basketball match!!!

The endz
* sorry for raising my voice to you today . i am sorry and hope that we can solve our prob together in the future and perhaps, after today , our love will grow even stronger. *

No comments:

Post a Comment