Saturday, October 3, 2009

02 October 2009

I had my micro quiz today...I was so nervous coz i didn't study the night before..Omg!! Fortunately, i have met her..Charmane!! She explained and taught me everything in an hour time. During the exam, i managed to finish my quiz but dont know whether it is right or wrong..That was the most sad moment i had for today!!

Here come the main content of my today post.. I celebrated our first month today. Went watch tsunami and then have dinner in Delicious , Kl!

Tsunami...This movie is actually quite sad and touching. The earlier part of the movie was boring for me...But the late part reallt caught my attention and it was touching after all. To be honest, i am so glad that i am in malaysia but not in the sumatera the years before.....I can clearly feel those who have experienced the tsunami before...I am sorry and please stay strong. Perhaps, there is no more tsunami or any natural disaster anymore...I dont want to see people dying again.... I remembered, i hold her hand so tight when we were watching it.... Nothing can seperate us!!! faith!!

Then we have our dinner in Delicious, Kl...This delicious really used up lots of my time...COz, i dont know its exact position so have to go round and round Kl to search for it...But luckily , we found it. We ate there and here comes the photos:

The place we celerated our one month anniversary!


Taken by Bi bi

Shit....i am acting cute there!!!

Bi , look at your photograhy skill



Bi with the chocolate Brownie!!




Nice pose there...


The lovely couple..Thx for the waitress there who helped us to take this photo.



The endz....
* love you ya*















No comments:

Post a Comment