Wednesday, October 7, 2009

07 october 2009

World tourism day today. i got nothing to do with it but just went there for fun lo. Initially , i thought it was fun but it is purely out of my expectation. It was boring and i have no idea what was the event going on...(?.?)

Anyway, i went to basketball with my buddies. Luckily i am smart and i brought my basketball along with me.. hehe..After basketball, went out and have dinner with her lo.

The entire day was so freaking tired.We went to have our dinner at look up point. All right, today was my second time being there. Again, Mosquito.....!@#$%^$%^&

Fist time car got knocked by policemen lo..Haha..Got knocked and asked for my IC ..Luckily i am legal malaysia citizen ..if not...visit me in the jail la..

Besides that, today also my first time eating subway lo..Yeah...i know..it sounded ridiculous right !! but i am serious ....hais....it is the fact..Now i ate it and thanks to my baby darling lo...<3 Gambateh brother...dont upset because of some girl..Just trust your decision and thats it...


The endz...sleepy 99
* always protect you and love you !!Miss ya*

No comments:

Post a Comment