Wednesday, September 30, 2009

30 September 2009

Wake me up when September ends~~

For those who are still sleepy and still blur in what they are doing and seeking for something in their life, Please wake up ....Wake up , wake up coz september just ended!!

Tomorrow got Cts ( critical thinking skill) . Supposely , i should be studying now. But I need to rest also right? so i just used fews minute to update my blog and chat with fews friend.

Today seriously damn funny man. If my college's life were like today , i will go to college everyday . Haha

Pity account lecturer lo. She was teaching in front of the class, but me , cm and tze weng ....We sang behind the class. Kept singing non-stop man....Seriously damn funny!! We sang those freaking old song and some of the emo song la...Haha...I was speechless but i really enjoyed it.

Ok la. Get to go back to my study ...See ya!!

the endz
* we have been together for one month already. Time passed really fast.Happy moment always passed fast lo. Anyway, today we both are busy and cant really get a chance to celebrate our one month aniversary. But We celebrate it in another day ok? Bi, i really love you and i miss you!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment