Saturday, August 1, 2009

Remember the third day of holiday??? the julian's pool party. Here comes the photos.....


Thx Shin chieh


i was thrown in the pool...Thats why, dont trust ur friends.

Due to the lacking of talent in bbq, i am forced to eat twisties to make myself full..=)

convicing someone to cook a chicken or a shrimp for me

one of my product...A burnt chicken wing...Sorry

Marvin think that he ass is small..Hais

eating + blowing water....Hehe

Begging cm for extra shrimp..Pls la, self-fish man

Omg, the chicken wing is hot.....

learning how to cook a cooked chicken wing...

Pointing and reserving a chicken wing for myself


Busy taking picture and make joke, didnt take care of my chicken...HEhe

everybody keep insulting me..Hais...said that i am not talented enuf!!!


when i took this picture???forgot liao..

the smoke make my eye pain la....


posing....hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment