Saturday, August 1, 2009

1 august 2009
New month, but old lifestyle....Hehe i mean still that lifeless....

Today is the 4th day of my holiday. Today really damn sien.Coz i stayed at home for the whole day and be a guai zhai. I mean as usual la, a guai zhai as always...Hehe

Actually , i am forced to stay at home and be a guai zhai lo. This is because all of family member went out already . Only left me and my brother...Forced to stay at home and take care of the house lo. Besides that, all my "brather" got their own event la...So no one teman me mah...


But at least something has surprised me today, my darling is back to my house..Please dont misunderstand lo..My darling is just a baby lo...Haha...She is so cute and kind of naughty lo. A house without her is actually considered as a death house. Coz, without her, the living hall is so dead and no noise is heard. But she is back now. All of us now like to gather in the living hall and play with her and noise is heard. Living hall is also well known as the heart of a family lo. haha, thanks baby, u make the house alive again.


Then dinner , Me and my family have it at menjalara there. A chinese restaurant lo. the food there quite nice lo and according to my mum, the price of the food there are quite reasonable... After dinner, back to my room again and wait for any friend call to go out yamcha. Faster call me la, anyone.....
I guess thats the end ....
The endz
*Today , u didnt reply my msg for damn long..I was so worried and scared, coz i scared that u will just leave me without saying anything. pLease, dont do that again...really!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment