Sunday, August 2, 2009

2 August 2009

Today is Sunday. I hate sunday ....This is because sunday is damn boring. I have to stayed at home for the whole day today..HAis....Sien lo...
Today , 7 am , i supposely have basketball with chung ming and some friends. But i ffk...First time man....I am really sorry. I just couldn't wake up and lazy to drive to sri sinar and play basketball with you all lo..This shall be the first and the last time that i ffk !! i promise u all..
Actually nothing much to post lo today. hais.. I am going to feed my baby now lo.. I mean my car...No petrol liao..Haha..
Tomorrow will be a freaking busy day for me. If you want to know more, stayed tune..hehe
The endz
*i know you are very stress now and want to take in some fresh air now...I promise you...I will bring you to anywhere you like after your final..Just be patience ..Patience is virtue..Hehe <3*

No comments:

Post a Comment