Thursday, August 20, 2009

19August 2009

I was with my brother for the whole day. We went to Ou( one utama)..Really tired!! We watch GI Joe at 11 smtg..Honestly, GI Joe is much more better if compared to Transformer..The techno in the movie Are really unbelivable and for me, it is too much out of my thought..Really out of the box..and quite impress to the producer..Impress of their idea...But good job!! Clap!!

After the movie, we went to Kdu college..To send some of our friend back to college..Then me and marvin went to SS2 eat smtg!! I am freaking hungry that time...The feeling is like i am starving in Africa!!Something like that la...HAHA

Then we went back to Marvin's house and take a nap there...The weather was so hot and that caused me sweating while sleeping...Sorry for your bed brother....HEhe

Evening liao lu..I cant have dinner with those jokers..Coz, i have to rush home and teman my mum...She was alone at home...And my dad went overseas liao...Good luck and enjoy your trip , Dad!

I found a very and nice song in Youtube!! This song is basically Danny ( the singer) wrote for his mum..His mum is a single mum...Coz his dad passed away when he was young!! Quite sad!! this song very old ady but still i am still impressed and tourched..GAMBATEH, THOSE SINGLE PARENTS..YOU ALL MUST BE STRONG WO!! It is made locally...so Malaysia boleh ( for the first time)...HAha


The endz!!
* yesterday was the best night i ever had!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment