Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I AM OFFICIALLY FIRED!!!

18 August 2009

HAHA...Okie , from now on, i no need to go work anymore and i am free to go out anytime and everywhere i like....so , please call me out if you are free!! i am available now...hehe


Today is my last day of working and it is the busiest day ever...Coz i have to put down all the work from my hand and pass to the others...Sorry for bothering you guys and i really enjoy working together with you all..

My dad brought me to the Wisma Ambank , Jalan Yap Kwan Sing today...Coz have to get some document for particular reason...Guess what, i managed to go the top floor of the Ambank building lo...For your information, The top floor is for those very high ranked employee and is not easy to access to that floor...Maybe , you didnt even get a chance to get in there in your whole life...I am not joking ..Haha..Thx to my dad for bringing me there..Haha

Lazy and tired now...Planning for tomorrow now!! call me guys...

the endz
* want to have a sweet memory with you....But it sounds like an impossible mission*

No comments:

Post a Comment