Saturday, August 22, 2009

22 August 2009

Just woke up ...This time, i woke up from a different country, a different bed and everything is so strange to me.. Really feel like something is missing..Maybe is due to the absence of your wake up call..Or maybe is because i cant hear a proper goodbye from you or i didnt even get a chance to feel your concern...Anyway, Thx for those who wished me and Thx and appreciate it, Sally, (coz you are the first and i didnt expect that it is you!! ).


It was 5++ hour trip...Departed from 00.05 and arrived there at 0525..It was so cold there and the view there was so dark and cold...The feeling i had when i first out of the plane was ALL RIGHT YK, YOU ARE ALL ALONE NOW..ALL THE THINGS HAVE TO BE DONE BY ME, MYSELF ALREADY..In that particular moment, i felt that i am an adult and grown up alot already..Haha

To tell you the truth, I drank alcohol in the plane..COz, i knew that i cant sleep in the plane and i cant sleep without her voice as the last voice i heard for the day..I drank..While drinking, i was looking at the view outside, dont know what happened to her and hope that she will be all right in that particular club... I trust her ability of keeping herself safe and Trust is something that is important in order to keep both in touched...

Not just her, i also worried about my kitten...The kitten that i feed secretly...Without the noticing of my parent and my family member...I really dont know what name to be given to it..Still firguring and thinking...Dont know whether it will get bullied by the dogs there or not...Worrying whether the milk that i gave to it is enough or not....BlaBla..

Today would be a busy day for me...And hope everthing will just go smoothly and God bless her , me, kitten, Family member, friends, brother ......

The endz
*when i was blogging, i was listening to your favourite songs!! Hope you have a wonderful night yesterday and a wonderful genting trip!! Maybe i was just an extra for you! =)*

No comments:

Post a Comment