Monday, August 3, 2009

03 August 2009

i just woke up from my little nap.Dont know why lo...I feel that something is not right once i woke up.The feeling is like i am missing something.Erm...nevermind la, just forget it.

As i told u in the last post, today i am freaking busy .This is because today is the first day i worked for my dad. Early in the morning, i go yam cha with my dad and then drive to my working place alone lo.
I reached there at around 10 smtg. Then i was just have no clue what am i doing there and what can i do there. Really , one word can describe all...(Sien)

Luckily, around 10.30 plus, i got something to do. I am asked to follow an uncle to puspakom. In puspakom, i saw a lot of lori there and very packed there. I mean the vehicles. This is my first time involved in company business lo...So kind of nervous lo.
From 10.30 till 12 smtg there, i was stucked in puspakom.Learn how those people work there and what is the rules and regulation...Blabla..

Then i went back to my dad company again. I ta pou food there and start eating fried rice there alone. When i eat that time, all the people were looking at my rice, kind of scary man.HAHA..

Till 1 smtg, i am asked to follow another stuff to kota jemuning, which is located in Shah alam.

By the way to Shah alam, i kept looking at the Cheras sign board. Coz i may be going to cheras soon, and have to double confirm the correct path to there lo...In the car, i was also busy chatting with the driver and talk about the past and my car's performance...The time passed very fast. But i fall asleep in the car when we were coming back from shah alam..i am wondering now whether i snore while i was sleeping in the car...Hehe.

Till 6 pm, i finally get to go back . i WAS FREAKING TIRED ADY.But my dad still insists asking me to drive back..Hais....Just speed all the way home and eat and sleep at home.


Tomorrow will be a new day to me and got to be a long day again.......

The endz
* I really miss you ...even though i was working*

No comments:

Post a Comment