Saturday, August 15, 2009

15 August 2009


I dont know what to post......really not feeling well now....Sisha till crazy..speed like a mad person!!...Just today only, guess because of some reason...Thanks for the support, JAson, Muntick and a new friend( forgot his name ady)...sorry!!












Can be with you and see you are more than enough!!







The endz

* i am sorry.I know you dont like it ..You and me just not what i expected....Erm..I had been thinking too much and The movie made me really make me damn high...For me, it is not a movie but all the words that the main character said to the girl is really what i want to said to you...just been a stupid asshole..I am sorry ...Just trying to prove to you that you are the only one to me....Nvm la...i am freaking tired ady....Just want an answer...I mean i am tired of the unsure feeling of you...All i need is just a 100% accurate answer.I dont want to go after something that is no answer..Thats it!!!! But i still love you...really deep ady*

No comments:

Post a Comment