Sunday, August 16, 2009

16 august 2009

I was so lazy today...I think because of yesterday night.Anyway, i am sorry KoK Wai ..I am really sorry for ffk you and make you wasted your RM120 for me...Brother, i owe you a lunch!! You have my word!!

I hate today evening..COz me and my brother were forced by my dad to wash those "babies".But quite fun actually!!haha..You know what lame excuses he used!! Dad , you suck in giving excuses!! ...He said: I WANT YOU GUYS TO EXERCISE AND STOP LYING ON YOUR BED AND MAKING YOURSELF FAT..Initially i thought he was asking me to play some sport and what i expected didnt happen but washing car....

It was tiring but quite fun actually!! We washed while making funny and lame jokes!! I told my brother that we both are like those workers from bangladesh and we are regret to be in Malaysia..COz, washing babies are not an easy task ....

Here come some picture taken by me...Hehe ,


My brother!! Kacau more than doing the job!! haha


My dad's serious face!! haha



Learning or playing ?? wondering here


Look at them!! so cham lo..haha..i am now in my room ..curi tulang for a while ma!!haha





The endz

*If time is really what you want , then i dont mind giving you more time ..Coz i dont want you to regret in the future..But i hope that the time that you need is not 10 years or more..Coz, i scared 10 years later, i will be freakig old and cannot afford to protect you but my love to you is counted in years...*

No comments:

Post a Comment