Friday, August 14, 2009

14 August 2009



The sky was so dark throughout the day...Besides that , it cries frequently today!! Dont know whats wrong with him...

Today is a rainy day.

This rain brought me happiness and saddess....Erm, 70% sad experience and 30 % happy experience..I guess all of you have no idea what am i talking about right? keep wondering there right? Let me explain to all of you!!

I would talk about the sad part first..This rain caused me to ffk my friends...2 groups of friends!! Marvin group and Cm group. Marvin asked me to go genting today.Unfortunately , i couldnt make it due to the failure of negoiation between me and my dad.Besides that, the rain causes the road to genting slippery and in another word, it is dangerous....My dad doesnt want me to risk my life , therefore he kept stopping me to go..Okie...As a son, i know his intention and of course i listened to him lo.

The next one is Cm group. The rain caused me to ffk the basketball session. I am wondering whether they played under the rain or not...I guess not..Anyway, i am not the one that say no to basketball, but the rain caused me to say that word out..NO!!

Thats the end of the sad part. Now came to the happy part. I mean , it is not something that really happy but make me laugh out loud..HAHA..Still laughing now..Okie, this is what happened!! The rain was so heavy today..I was driving my car in the MRR2 highway....With 80 kmh....So out of sudden, my car drive across the accumulated rain water on the road..and guess what, the water splash on the motorcycle which is next to me...Omg man...His entire body was wet due to me and his face was...Haha...I looked back with my back mirror, i saw him wiping his face by using his hand and i can see the WTF face on his face lo....Somemore that guy is fat....Omg man....Really damn funny lo....But quite evil also lo me...haha..I am sorry..hahahahah

The endz
*My love to you is really unlimited....If you really want to measure it...I think it will be from the tip of the sky to the bottom of the sea.I really miss you and trust you ...and looking forward the day that you can go out with me for the whole day , and only we both*

No comments:

Post a Comment