Friday, July 31, 2009

31 july 2009
Third day of holiday ....Hais..Sien lo


i woke up at 9 smtg today. wake up so early just to help my mum doing house work ma..Such a good son lo me.( self-praising)..HAha

From 9 am till 11 am....I was busy like a machine.Keep doing the house work non- stop. HAha ....damn tired lo.

11 smtg i was wondering where to eat my lunch.Kept thinking and hesitating about this question...Mcd , one u, blabla......Finally, i choose to eat at home. Home made maggie mee....Haha

4.30 afternoon, i went to marvin house . coz have to show him the way to Julian's house .For your info, Julian's house was having a party today.

Around 6 smtg , we reached there. Why took so long. This is due to Mr marvin lo. He drove to the wrong way....Hais...Wasted my time ..haha

Now only i found out that i am not good in bbq. i tired my best to cook my bbq chicken wing. I cooked 3..I guess . Then 3 also had problem, 2 are still raw and one ady burnt. Hais...i am just not talented in bbq...No more bbq party please.

Something interesting happened in the pool party. i was thrown into the swimming pool by my friends lo.Luckily, i brought extra shirt ....And guess what, i changed in my car.....my car became a fitting room liao...haha

Then me and cm left earlier and we went to hartamas...COz he wanted to sell his phone...After that , we went to sri sinar there and watch basketball and wait for friends to be ready. After that, we went to Desa park city and eat in the kluang station. There was a promotion there. Go check it out yourself...Hehe

Till 10.45,i drove home and reach home around 11 smtg. okie i am sleepy now..But.......

The endz

*i really want to go out with you but i hope is after your final...Coz i dont want to distract you!! miss you so much^^ *

No comments:

Post a Comment