Tuesday, August 4, 2009

4 August 2009

A very tired day again but i am happy today..hehe

As usual , woke up at 8.30 am . Today my breakfast, i took it at home...My mom is so sweet today. Purposely went out early and ta pau breakfast for me. I was quite shocked, but thanks anyway.


After finished eating breakfast, i am asked to be my dad driver lo...Haha. I drove his car to work la. Due to my dad car is not a local car, therefore the signal switch is different from my car lo.... i was confused and kept making the wrong signal.... when i want to turn left, i on the right signal, vice-versa....Quite dumb lo me...haha

Luckily, i was able to reach our destination safely..Thanks god...haha

again , i was asked to go to puspakom and stayed there for more than an hour plus lo... Coz , a lot of cars parked there and the people there are busy lo...Sien ...hais...

After puspakom, i just got nothing to do and stone in my dad office. Out of sudden, i heard the salesman there said that they want to send something to Keong Hing . without hesitating, i request them to allow me to follow. and of course they agreed la....i talked something about keong hing yesterday night...and today i get to go there....wow...i dont know what to say lo..haha...

After that, i also followed to Rawang and blabla....:Lazy to post lo...

Anyways, today was a very long day and i got the permission to leave the company early today. i left at 4.30 today lo, instead of 6. due to some personal reason lo...hehe

the endz
*i finally know the way to ur house ...was it the fate that connect us together ?? i miss u*

No comments:

Post a Comment