Thursday, July 30, 2009

30 July 2009


today is the second day of holiday. It was quite fun today. This is because i met up new friends. They are marvin's friends. But now is my friends too..Hurray..


Okie...Basically today i drove to marvin house at 12am today. then at marvin house, i was waiting for someone's sms....But , i kena ffk...Luckily, marvin called me to eat at 1 something. If not, i think i will skip my lunch today lo..


I had my lunch with marvin at dataran sunway today. The shop there may look simple and old. But the food there are nice and cheap. Then me and marvin went to ou with my new friends. Marvin brought something in the Top shop there. Then we hung around there for fews hour and we went to centre point to yum cha.


We yum cha in the banana leaf there . Really funny lo, the yum cha session. All of us lol there. The people there also think that we are crazy.Hehe. sorry people...Haha


After the yum cha session, i went to marvin house and bbk there. I mean basketball there. Basketball till 8pm something.Then i took bath at marvin house and we drove to Island Red cafe to eat dinner.


Half way to Island red cafe was so jammed. This is due to the JpJ roadblock.HAha...

In the island red cafe there, we yamcha , chui sui and shisha there. First time shisha lo...HAha

Till 10 .30 , I have to cious already....Coz i promised my dad to reach home at 11 ma...


From kota damansara to sungai buloh , i used only 10 minits lo...Omg...Haha, imagine my speed man....Haha, That should be my last and only time.


I guess that's all.....Now i will post u some of the pictures.

















the endz....
* Not seeing u for few day ady....Freaking miss you...and congrate *

No comments:

Post a Comment