Wednesday, July 29, 2009

29 JUly 2009
As usual, the first day holiday is always the worst day in my long holiday. This may be curse...I guess so..Hehe

Anyway, today is not a really good day for me..Coz , i am very bored at home. Really Really bored. I had my lunch in Mcd alone. Why alone leh???Thx to my brother lo. haha.. Both of them also busy of their own stuff. One have to go dating , another have to act as a lazy pig at home. Actually , i planned to go college and find her ....But i scared that i will distract her and maybe she didn't even want to see me....Hais....=)

After the mcd, i drove home and locked myself in the room. Kept searching for nice song and watched drama..Damn sien lo..Besides that, i also used my free time to memorize the lyrics of my favorite songs. Haha... Introduce u all 2 songs : Your guardian angel by The red Jumpsuit Apparatus and Why by secondhand serenade.
I had stomachache today lo.really stomachache....Omg , man!!! i kept going in and out from my toilet lo...I started my "toilet journey" since 8 morning lo till now which is 5.04 pm!!! i believe that it is not over yet...Hais...
Lets think it positively, it may be a good method for me to slim down le....and to execute those toxic from my body leh....hehe...sounded so dumb =)
I think thats the end of my today post...

The endz
*when can i see you??i hate holiday now, coz i cant see you!!every single second, i miss you.Keep looking at the phone like an blonde waiting for something ...Haha, i was just being an idiot ..HAha =)*

No comments:

Post a Comment