Saturday, September 26, 2009

After coming back from the gopeng's leadership camp, i went to somewhere far again ... I went to Pulau Sibu , near Johor!!I went there with my family member. It was so fun and really darken my skin man..The sun, The sea, The food are my favorite and i miss them, feel like going there again ...But not me alone, but together with her!!

The only thing i dislike the most is the strength of phone signal there!! My phone couldnt received any phone signal there...Made her so worried and i am sorry !! anyway, from the bottom of my heart, i wanted to say this to her, I REALLLLLLLLLY MISS YOU WHEN I WAS THERE.EVEN THOUGH I WAS DRUNK, BUT STILL MISSING YOU!!

Here come the link of the photos:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=312943&id=746690262&ref=mf#/album.php?aid=114012&id=747245661&ref=mf

No comments:

Post a Comment