Saturday, September 26, 2009

26 September 2009

Again, a sincere apologies to this blog and everyone that had been waiting for my new post!! I was too busy with my stuff and didnt really have free time to renew my blog!! But now, she has complained ady. " why you so long never update your blog, look at your friend la, updated his blog, not like you , lan duo zu!!" Hahaha, she motivated me again...

All right, enough with the introduction!! Here come the real post. Today is saturday. It may look like an ordinary day for you and nothing special. Yet, This saturday is the longest saturday i ever have and it is special for me. I had class today. From 8am till 5pm. To be honest, i was freaking sleepy lo..lol

Fortunately, i had 2 break time. 9.30-12.30 ; 2-3.30......During 9.30am, which is the first break, me marvin cm and tze weng went out of the college and went to wangsa maju to have our early lunch!! The food there are cheap and i am bringing her there...one day

2-3.30, is my best time !! Because during this period, i get to sleep like a pig ...I was really tired la..Not that i like to sleep , ok??

ok, i am tired of typing already...I think i will stop here!!

The endz
*Bi, i am the luckiest guy in the world, coz i have you and i am not planing to give you up to anyone and no one can snatch you from me...You are mine and you are mine forever. willing to do anything that can make you happy, even though it will make me embarrass and lame!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment