Tuesday, August 25, 2009

25 august 2009

Hais...Woke up at 1pm smtg today..Woke up by somebody lo. really acted like my alarm lo..Got a new nickname: Monster !! haha..Kind of cute ..hehe

Forced to go to my dad company today!! All because of my mum lo.Suddenly asked me to go to my dad office and work there...Of course i refused lo..I dont want due to fews reason:

1) it was 2 something ady...and if i go work at that time..what the others will say leh?? can You imagine??Hais...

2) i already told them that i dont want to work ady...But my mum's behaviour today make me feel like they dont give a damn in my decision and make me feel like what i said to them are not important and they never respected my decision!!

3) i was lazy and sleepy !

Then , i had a fight with her...Finally, i went!! coz, she is my mum and she got high blood pressure...Just dont want to hurt her...and just go la!! then i was upset and i speed all the way till my dad office ...Normally it took 20-30 minutes to reach my dad office...But today, i took only 10 minutes and less....Imagine the speed man!!

me and my dad have a little talk in his office..The people working there busy dicussing what is our conversation about outside of my dad's office...Hais...

Then me and my dad came home early and went to have a swim....This is one of my ways to release my stress and to make myself happy!! Swam like crazy lo....I think more than 10 laps...My muscles are freaking painful now... A bit regret ady but at least the upset feeling was gone...

Then went back home, i saw my mum....Okie, i apologies and my mum also ok with it...then at night , i had steambot with my family member in menjalara!! it was fun....I felt the feeling of family today...At night that time la...=)

The endz
* i missssssssssss you so much .... u know what, when i was upset that time, i seriously hope that you will be next to me..I hope the same goes to you..I want to be next to you when you are happy or sad or angry!! happy , i laugh together with you; sad, i lent you my shoulder and listen to you stories; angry , i be your cu qi tong, let you scold and if you want , i can let you whack me!! all i need is just be with you!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment