Monday, August 24, 2009

24 August 2009

Yesterday , i slept around 4 something...It was really tiring but fun actually... I hope that this kind of feel and night will never stopped!!

Okie, i woke up at 12 smtg today.. I was asked to wake up by my parents...My dad wanted me to work today, but i refused...I actually forgot what reason i gave to him already..I was mumbering there...Haha..Wondering how he know that what am i talking about..^^

Basically, my life for today can be described by just using several words! Eat! Sleep! text! Drive! ..Thats why i said my life is so lifeless...=)

I am asked to be a driver today...Drive my mum, drive my sis ....Hais..Really boring!! haha..and a driver that got nothing in return...T.T

Have a little bit of sore throat now!! (but still eating a lot of biscuit lo)shhh!!

The endz
* Drink more water zu and we both are becoming panda ady!!Hais...*

No comments:

Post a Comment