Sunday, August 9, 2009

08August 2009


Really tired of driving ady.....
I have been driving for the whole day lo...Really damn tired!!! Kept on overtaking , giving signal, drive in high speed, braking ......Hais...Sien!!! really feel like taking an airplane now lo.

Basically , i was with marvin and his friends for the whole day..early in the morning, woke up and helped my mum, then 12.30am, went to marvin house and starting to fetch others jokers....

Guess what !! today my lunch was asam laksa and 2 glass of fruit juice..To be honest , that was my first time eating asam laksa throughout my 18 years of lifetime..i wasnt joking and i am serious!! i want to learn eating asam laksa now...due to someone!! she like asam laksa and i dont mind trying new stuff or change for the sake of her. ;)


Then we went to ikano there and find one of the jokers. He is working there as a promoter!! then we went to yam cha in mcd ,curve...Guess what, we only ordered one coke and 6 people shared it..haha


At night, i didnt really have a proper dinner..Thx for those brother!! They sacrified my time and bring me to find 2 leng lui, angeline and issabelle....Yeah, nice to meet you all!! then i just settle my dinner in Mcd, uptown...hais!!!


From chepang ( middle of cheras and ampang) to sungai buloh , i only required 20 minits lo...Omg man... i Drove 140 kmh in Duke highway lo..somemore otp...really damn scare that what we saw this afternoon will happened on me lo..Luckily , i reach home without a single scratch!! hehe..

the endz
* Studying is more important...just concentrate!! i missssssss you to the max and lovvvvve u to the unlimited*

No comments:

Post a Comment