Sunday, August 9, 2009

09 August 2009


Not really a good day today lo. I only can use two feeling to describe my today...Tiring and lonely!!hais...

Woke up early in the morning, 6 am!! coz, today i have a date...This date is very important to me and i cannot afford to miss it..If i fong fei kei, i think i will regret for my entire life. Without it, my life is impossible to be perfect!!


I WAS DATING WITH MY BASKETBALL!!!


I know it was lame!! haha...Okie la, Today i am asked to play basketball with a group of uncles..One of them is working for my dad now.. They asked me for a 3 vs 3 basketball match last friday..So in order to fullfilled their "dream" , i asked Jun Lin and Cm to be my team mates.. I didnt expect that cm will call the others brother to come also...Quite surprised actually...Hehe!!


Played for few hours non-stop !! Really make me damn tired!! i think i am getting old already ... Just few hours, my muscle are freaking pain now lo...last time, i played for 6 hours non-stop, i felt nothing lo..That was secondary la...hais...really getting old already..


Then after the basketball session, went to have lunch with jun lin and then go home....
At home, left me one person only...i am so lonely man.Family members all went out..Call marvin, he got things to do; cm is going out with the bros !!! really damn lonely man..Thats is why i said my day today can described by 2 words( Lonely and tired)..


Tomorrow i got to go work again and go cut my "sexy" hair....Hais ;)

The endz
*good luck!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment