Monday, July 13, 2009

13 July 2009
Not a really good day actually.
Today almost woke up late. Luckily got my mom wake me up. Thx mummy.=)
Went to college as usual. Damn sien lo in college today.
As usual, monday ma.The laziest day throughout the entire week lo. lol

my class started at 9.30 today. It was Mr lim class. Really pity him lo.
He was teaching there, and the entire class chatting behind. WTH oi...Concentrate la. Even though i am one of them.Hehe
Then i went to eat with my friends. Got one idiot kept asking me to listen to his presentation.Haiz...Worry so much for wud?? sure get high marks one lo. Anyways, i just obeyed what he said. Coz Brother ma...sound so sweet..


As a brother, i listened to his presentation and became his model for his presentation lo. Tis kind of brother how and where to get wo..Appretiate la.Hehe
I hate IKEA LIGHTBULB. therefore, someone please help me to send all lightbulb back to sweden or u may just break all of them. Maybe your all don't know what am i talking about. But my brother will understand. =)

before i end my today blogging section , let me "voice" out....

IKEA LIGHTBULB , SHOULD BE VERY USEFUL TO HUMAN BEING BUT NOT BRING TROUBLE.IF U INSIST TO BRING TROUBLE, I WILL SEND ALL OF YOU BACK TO SWEDEN. I MEAN IT.


DO U AGREED , MY BROTHERS??
tHE ENDZ

No comments:

Post a Comment