Sunday, July 12, 2009

12 July 2009

Nothing special today. Freaking sien and boring lo...
Early in the morning , woke up at 10 ....Then help my mom to do something.
Then 12 smtg, go to yum cha with my family. Damn sien lo. =0(
To be honest, Yamcha with friends are much more fun compared to parents lo. At least we can "blow water " there. hehe. With parents , there are advantages and disadvantages lo.

Advantage:
No need to pay ma. can eat as much as you can ,Hehe

Disadvantage:
Cannot talk while eating and keep forcing u to eat a lot even though you are freaking full liao.=(

Anyway, i saw the sky was so dark TODAY . the darkness of the sky really match my feeling lo.But so out of sudden, the sun was back. Try to imagine it. A SMALL PORTION OF THE DARK SKY APPEARED A SMALL BRIGHT REGION.So cool right??=) i wondered. Is that the arrangement of the GOd. Maybe God feel what i felt and try to ask me more happier leh..MAYBE.

Dark sky at least got bright sun to help it.Help it to be white again instead of dark colour.
But....Where is my sun?? Hiding away from me or i haven't met it yet?? or my sun still in a sleeping mood, no yet wake up ?? Come out my sun , i reallly need you now. =)


The endz =)

No comments:

Post a Comment