Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Such a boring day

As usual,
I went to college today.
Today was a boring day.
I was together with cm for the entire day,
This is because 2 of my friends( marvin and Jing Kai) went to one u
I heard that Jing Kai bought a Kobe IV,
It is a nice shoes but expensive lo..



Luckily,
today got michelle Lim and Shin Chien teman us.
If not, the others confirm think that we are gay.
HaHA




Anyways,
Today, we attended a meeting.
Me and cm are in The publicity of the paint ball event.


Just to promote,
Please join this paintball event which is organized my HELP
It is gonna be fun


Get back to the meeting part.
The meeting was awesome.
You can see people there brainstorming and debating about their ideas.
You know what,
That was my first time attending a serious meeting.
SERIOUS MEETING ( not like those project meeting)
While they debating about their own point or ideas,
You can feel their passionateness and their stress.
Honestly,
That was great .





No comments:

Post a Comment