Tuesday, June 16, 2009

16 june 2009 happiest day

Today i met someone.....You know what....She tortured my phone
She changed my phone's theme into a theme that i never thought of using.
When i saw my phone, i was stunt for a few second.....HaHA
I should be angry but when i saw her cute face.....All my anger was gone...Just can't stop laughing
I am not sure whether i am laughing at the theme or Her......
ANyway, i am not planning to change the theme.....My promise to her







Besides that,
Today i received the best birthday present ever.
This birthday present is very meaningful for me.
This is because it is from Perak.
The sender is my ns christian class teacher, Mr chen
I knew him through ns.( NAsional service)
This present may looks cheap and doesn't cost much to make one
But this present make me felt damn touch and sweet.

He is a very nice guy....May God bless him










Last ,
This thing took me a lot of time....
I still remembered,
There was a girl,
she told me a guy without this thing,
cannot give the girl safety feel.
A guy without this thing is not a real man
and can't get the girl that he expected.
Finally,
i got it now
Is that mean that i can be together with the girl that i admiring now?
Someone,
Please tell me!!
Oh ya, i haven't tell you what is that thing...
see yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment