Sunday, January 17, 2010

I have been a normal human being for 19 years. 19 years of living, but now only I know what the olds feel.

Old people, they spent years or maybe their life in taking care of their children. But in the end, what have the children did to them. I am not saying all the children are not good and filial, but they are some of them just leaving their parents alone or abandon them.

Today in the morning, I supposedly go to basketball as usual but I went to a temple instead. It is like some charity work. Helping those who are old and abandoned by their own child. What I can do is just by giving them financial support and of coz help those who cant walk like normal human being. I felt very sad when I pass the ang pau (money in it) to each of them . When they received the money, they kept saying thanks to me. What I can reply is just that, “nvm, hope you can live longer and have a good health.” When I said that, my heart wasn’t feeling that good. I was thinking, if everyone treats their parents really good and treat them like how they treated them when they were young. Then today, I no need to listen to 589 times thank you.

The ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment