Monday, September 14, 2009

14 september 2009

When you gain something, you have to pay back something...Same goes to option, i hate choosing ..Coz, i know that if i choose something , then i have to give up something...

The statement above really meaningful and 100% true. I can give you an very real example. I just came back from camp . What i gained is fun but what i lost is my leg got bitten by the mosquito like siao....Very ichi lo.....Cannot tahan ar......

Today , as usual i went to the school. So tired lo. For the entire day, i was sleepy and really hope that the school can provide me a bed. On the other hand, i found out that something is wrong with me lo. I found out than i love to sleep recently and cannot concentrate ..I think i need to be forcused a bit and solve the problem soon before it is too late.

Now a day, i always have this as my lunch. It is already fixed and it wont get bored lo. Trust me, it is cheap , nice and convenient. My lunch for the days will be Tosai Planta , air suam, telur mata kerbau and uncle's roti....i am getting fat ..Omg, a lot of exercise are required.....Start from tomorrow......or maybe later ...hehe

The endz
* i still can remember what is your look to me when i first met you.everything that happened are still fresh in my mind and i will keep it in my heart 4ever.*

No comments:

Post a Comment