Tuesday, September 8, 2009

08 september 2009

It has been a while since my last post...Due to the some personal reason, i have left my post for long ...Sorry to everyone, including my blog!!

All right , enough with those 'grandmother stories'..Here some my post !!

The college had started long time ago..It was boring and sien lo..The only thing that can motivated me to go college everyday is her...Just want to see her!! Not just her la, but also to futher my studies also lo..

The entire day of today can be discribed by using one word...Sleepy!! To be honest, i dont know what the hell is wrong with me..Just keep sleeping like a pig. No jokes!! Guess what!! i really fall asleep at the corridor of Help college..I slept on the badges there and thz for michelle and jing kai begs...Their bags are my pillow lo..hehe..sorry and thx

Not like someone, can get the chance and go home and sleep like a pig..Sleep on the bed with the air cond on...Hais...different people different fate lo..i slept on the badge which is hard surface ; she slept on the bed on home which is soft surface lo...Hais...So unfair lo god...But if The God ask me whether what to change or not, exchange with her, MY ANSWER WILL BE NO! i willing to suffer myself also tak sampai hati let her suffer...I hope that i am the one that suffer most of the pain and sad moment instead of her..

The class and everything are still seem so strange to me...I think all i need is just time to get used of it and believe me, i think everything will be fine soon...
The endz
* Baby dont worry , you are my only, you wont be lonely , even if the sky is falling down...Coz i am here for you!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment