Thursday, August 6, 2009

6 August 2009


A bit stress and sleepy today. Why sleepy leh?? I guess because i slept very late yesterday...Thx to who?? ;) It may be a bad thing for a lot of people but for me, it was sweet and i dont mind sleeping so late and teman u every night ...or any seconds.

Why stress leh?? Because today i wasnt in my dad office but in cheras...I am the driver of my dad..Haha!! Drive him to anywhere he likes and i was driving non stop for 4 hours plus lo...Keep turning in Cheras...HAis...


But luckily my dad bring me to have a fantastic lunch...It was a reward gua..I guess!! hehe

then till 6 smtg, get back to my dad office and start stoning there and wait for my dad to finish his task or his jobs....I swear to god!! i was freaking duper super sleepy that time...really cannot tahan!! kept washing my face and drink water but no use....Hais...


Till 7 smtg, get to go home. Fetch my dad go home and i drive in 100mph lo...Kena scolded by my dad..But who cares!! i was just sleepy and want to reach home fast before anything bad happened..*touch wood*


When i reach home, guess what !! my mum bought me durian ...Oh yeah....Eat 4 ady...then go badminton with my brother from 7smtg to 8 smtg!!! to release my stress ma...hehe


Jia you Sally!! faster recover !!! you are a strong girl!! Gambateh!!!!!


The endz
* i hope that there is not secret in between both of us and i really want to know everything of yours and share the every single moment with you!! and today remind me 3 months back... the same day!! really Misss u !! i reallly dont know how to face you if you keep keeping ur stuff to urself...and that really hurt me!! i mean it..*

No comments:

Post a Comment