Wednesday, August 12, 2009

12 August 2009


Just came back from working!! Hurrays, got to go home early today...
I get to go home early because of my lovely mom lo. She came to my dad office due to some problem. Then she requested my dad to release me early and my dad of course say yes la. HAHA..so good lo..


But actually , i don't it this way also. Because, if i get to go home early, the people there will think that i am the son of the boss and therefore, i got this kind of privillage...I dont want. To tell you the truth, i prefer working with the others rather than working together with my dad ...I dont want those people gossip behind me and i want to be treated like those normal stuffs also....NOT A SIU YE ZHAI!!


Maybe a lot of people will start being mad to me after reading the previous statement...Maybe you all will think that i am just showing -off or bla bla bla...You will never understand my situation and no one can understand me at all....Hais...Hehe


Imagine, you are working there...same as the others...Got salary also..But all you do is the 1/4 of those people job ...but you get the same amount of salary as them....What would you feel leh?? If you really hung around with me, like my brothers, you would know that i am that kind of person that hate breaking promises and hate making people dulan, feel bad and fan...Therefore, i really feel damn bad lo...i hate the bad feeling and i always tried to do as much thing as i can....But i scared those people say that i steal all their job and make them jobless and make them get scolded by my dad...


I really hope that i can tell all my sad and happy moment to her...and same goes to her, i hope that i can be her guardian angel for years and protect her from any damaging and get hurt by the others...But all that was just my hope and Hope is not something that is easy to be true....=)


The endz
* maybe u already ffk me twice, but i still waiting for the moment that can go out with you alone , no matter it is going to be years or weeks ... Anyways, enjoy your holiday with your friends...i am ok with it!! happy semester break*

No comments:

Post a Comment