Friday, July 10, 2009

Omg. I am sorry

Yesterday, she was busy doing her assigment. Supposely, i shouldn't have sms with her and annoyed her. I am here to apologies. I am sorry.=( But i did that because i really really miss you . I am worried. You were so stress and kind of lack of ideas in completing your assigment. I really want to share every single little of your feeling. Your sad moment and your happy moment.

I knew that i did annoy you when i see your personal message in Msn . "Don't bother unless it is related to English assigment".Omg , i didn't know that i annoyed you. I am really sorry.

I always tell myself to give you personal space and trust you.But i just couldn't stand it lately.You always so busy in doing your stuff, not assigment then go out with your friends. The missing feeling keep asking me to text you . whenever i saw ur message, or hear your voice, my heart will get better and in another word, Happy. I understand that second semester is a freaking busy semester. The number of assigment have to be done is countless and examination is coming very soon.Therefore, it is my mistake. I should understand you more in term of mentally and physically. I should understand what you want and when you want it.

LAstly, I am sorry for what i have done in the past. And i promise u that i wont do it again . Every single second, i Miss You.

You are important for me....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment