Sunday, July 5, 2009

Don't and never trust ur maid

My maid just ran away today.
This incident has frightened my entire family, but not me
Coz i am not interested to the maid also and i hate her.hehe
I hate her because she knows a lot of my secret.Haha

Anyway,
she is now gone and i am the new maid now..
Sounds fun..=(

The main reason that she really piss me off is.
She made my mom can't sleep well and make her high blood pressure getting serious.
Omg,
when i was typing till here, i really feel like slapping her lo.
Trust me, it is really damn piss off lo

but i really dont want my mom to suffer so much la.
She always fan tis fan that , think tis think tat
Haiz.....
As a son, i really pity her lo
Want to help her, but i just can't do shit.=(=(
typed till here, i feel like my tears going to come out liao.
Really down now

i will try my best to help her and be a guai zai .
Try my best only la..Not 100% hehe

the endz (miss her lo)

No comments:

Post a Comment